≡ How To Backup And Restore Android Phone Data.
We know how painful it is to start all over once you lose a phone or Data, put aside all fears! Backup data regularly with Phone to Phone Data Transfer. SyncDroid is a user-friendly phone data backup software. It is very similar to Sincois phone data backup software.
[ Disclaimer: Use this software at your own risk. We are not responsible if you lose your data by any mistake ]
Download SyncDroid software for Free
File Name: SyncDroid
File Size: 23.6 MB
Compatible with: Windows
Download WinRAR: Click Here (For Unzip the Zip file)
How to install and use: The tutorial is Given Below
PROSE:« It is free software, « It gives multiple options to backup like SMS, call history, video, audio and more,
CONS: « It does not connect to some phones, « A little bit slow
How to Install and Use SyncDroid Softwar
Backup Data from phone to PC
Basically SyncDroid phone Backup software comes in zip file. Your Need to extract it after Downloading.
1.First of all Download
and install WinRAR application to unzip the SyncDroid Software, which have you downloaded.
2. After Extracting right-click on SyncDroid Software and run it as administrator
3. Now Install it on computer
4. After Installation Go to your phone and Enable USB Debug Mode following these steps
Go to phone about> Build version-7 times click> Your developer mode will be ativated> then go to additional setting> developer option> enable USB debugging mode. (Note: In others, phone USB debug option could be different please google it how to enable)
5. Now Connect your phone to computer or PC using USB Cable
6.Now Click On Connect to begin
7. During Connecting, 1 app will be installed by SyncDroid on your phone and if it asks you for permission, allow it.
8. After connecting the interface will be like this, now click on Backup
9. Now Choose your Categories what you want to backup
10. Now your Phone will Ask you for permission for each selection, Please allow it and enable the check-mark to remember my selection.
11. Your backup will begin
≡ Restore Data from PC to Phone:-
1. Connect your phone to PC following the previous steps
2.Now Select Restore Option
3. Now Select Your Backup Name and Click on Restore
4. Now Click On Restore to get your data in your phone
Note: IF you have an issue with the connection. your phone is not connecting to pc or computer you can try the Second Method.
- Remove your USB cable and connect your computer and phone to the same network, ie WiFi or hotspot.
- Download SyncDroid App and install on your phone
- Now open SyncDroid app in your phone, it here will see a verification code
- Now Open SyncDroid Software On your Computer and put the verification code from the phone
- Congrates your phone has been connected successfully wirelessly.
If still, SyncDroid is not connecting to your phone. you can try Sincois Software but remember, it gives you five-times backup and restore facility in trial version when you cross 5 attempts you will have to purchase it.
Other Helpful Utilities
|«If you are looking for Samsung Original firmware||Click here|
|«If you are Looking for all brands of firmware stock file||Click here|
|«If you are looking for all brands flashing Tool||Click here|
|«If you are looking for all brands of flashing box||Click here|
|«If you want to learn how to flash the phone, how to use flashing tools, then Check out our tutorials||Click here|