Flashfilestock: Basically Odin uses for Samsung Mobile Only, On this page, you will learn how to use the Odin tool to flash or Upgraded any Samsung Mobile.
Instruction is as follows:
How to Backup: Click here
⊗ Caution » 2 We highly recommend you to download the correct Firmware flash file that is very important. Suppose If you have purchased the phone from INDIA then you must have to download the Indian version Firmware flash file. If by mistake you flash with the wrong firmware file (ROM) phone will not boot up anymore.
How to Flash or Install firmware file (ROM) on Samsung Mobile Using Odin tool.
First of all: Download and install Winrar software to extract the firmware.
1. Now, Download
and install the latest version of USB Driver on your computer ( If you have already installed this driver then skip this step and move forward)
4. Now you need to boot Samsung mobile into download mode.
- If your phone has a physical home button.
- If your phone has bixbi button:- Then press and hold [Volume down + Bixbi + Power Button]
- If your phone has only volume and power button: Then Press the [Volume up + Volume down button & Insert USB cable]
7. Now Right Click on Odin setup and Run As Administrator again click on yes, You will be able to show the interface as follows
- Picture-7 A
- Picture-7 B
9. Once your phone gets Successfully connected to Computer Or Laptop, You will be able to see (ID:Com) Added !! Message in Odin tool. (If you have an issue with the connection then restart your computer or laptop, Just after driver installation computer has to restart to update services)
10. Now click on AP Button and Insert the firmware stock file choosing your location that contains with (md5 or .tar) extension on your computer or laptop. ( Be care while choosing, do not choose a wrong file)
11. Now It’s the last step: click on the start button to begin your phone (mobile) flashing or installing process.
12. All the flashing or up-gradation process could take up to 4-10 minutes for completing. When the flashing process gets completed you will able to see a Green boxed Pass Message into Odin flashing tool.
Do not unplug your phone with USB until it restarts automatically. (Maybe it restart during flashing but makes sure that doesn’t remove your phone until it automatically Restarts)
Yeah!!! Congratulations Your phone has been successfully flashed (installed). Now you can close the Odin tool and you remove your phone from USB Cable.
Sometimes Problems Occurring during phone flash: Solution ⇓
Note: –If flashing completes successfully, but your phone has a problem while booting, don’t worry. Now you need to boot your phone (mobile) in Recovery Menu. Now you will have to Press [Volume UP+Home+Power] Button for 4-7 Seconds) till display turn on.
- Choose >Wipe the case partition (and again)
- Picture- (Note)
Choose >wipe data/factory reset
Choose > Restart
Other Helpful Utilities
|« If you are looking for Samsung Original firmware||Click here|
|«If you are Looking for all brands of firmware stock file||Click here|
|«If you are looking for Samsung Flashing Tool||Click here|
|«If you are looking for all brands of flashing box||Click here|
|«If you want to learn how to flash the phone, how to use flashing tools, then Check out our tutorials||Click here|